Fishes and Peggy Hill House
Henthorn Road |
| BB7 3BY
A substantial three bedroom stone built farmhouse set in approximately three quarters of an acre.
The opportunity to acquire a substantial three bedroom stone built farmhouse in a quiet, rural location overlooking the River Ribble and with extensive views north up into the Trough of Bowland. The entire property is set in approximately ¾ acre of gardens and paddock and yet is only 5 minutes drive from the centre of Clitheroe.
Misrepresentation ACT 1967 - Notice
MSW Hewetsons for themselves, and for the vendors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
(1) These particulars do not constitute, nor constitute any part of, an offer or contract.
(2) All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of MSW Hewetsons, Skiptonweb or the vendor.
(3) None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
(4) Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars .
(5) The vendor does not make or give, and neither do MSW Hewetsons nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.